There's a ton of photos in this post so I won't write too much. October was filled with fun! I will have to post pics from our beach trip and birthdays but here are some of the kids at the park, hanging at home, Halloween parties, Pumpkinfest, and trick or treating. This first one is a fav! Callie wanted a mani/pedi so I painted her nails. She gets squirmy when I make her sit and let them dry. It's pretty funny. She wanted to know if Jesus has nail polish for Nana. I told her sure He does and she probably gets mani/pedis everyday!
These next couple of pictures are at the park. I love snapping pictures of them playing on the playground. Ok, I love snapping pictures of them anytime as you can see ;)

We picked up Grandpa and headed to the Pumpkinfest in downtown Franklin the other weekend. It was his first ride in our new minivan. I am sure he loved watching Dora in the back with the kids.

Princess Callie at the Pumpkinfest
Cooper refused to put on his Elmo costume. So he just rode around in the stroller.

And ate suckers and popcorn.
She loves pony rides! I love Mike looking on in the background of this picture.

Callie and Daddy took a ride on the train. Aren't they cute?!

Our friends, The Meadows, had a Halloween party for the kids. The adults dressed up too. Our family came as the Duggars, 19 Kids and Counting. I got a giggle out of trying to fix my hair like Michelle Duggar and labeling all of our kids and baby dolls with "J" names. Oh yeah, Jim Bob did a great job with his comb over on his hair too.

The Duggars, 19 Kids and Who's Counting?
The Meadows, Crunchy shrimp and soy sauce

I decided to carry on Mom's Halloween tradition of making chili for my lil fam. It turned out delicious!


Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Nathan came over before trick or treating. Grandma and Grandpa brought some treats!


Thank you for our treats Grandma and Grandpa! And the other two treats are from Miss Kim, Chelsea's mom. She's was so sweet to stop by our house today and bring the kids some fun stuff! Thank you guys!


Time to get our costumes on! Cooper did not want to wear Elmo at first but he ended up forgetting about it.
Sharing candy with Cooper
The kids were so excited to stop at Gina and Tom's house! Coop kept saying "Gina's house" until we actually got to Gina's house which is about 5 houses down.

Thanks for the treats Pettits!
After trick or treating some in our neighborhood, we loaded up in the van and stopped by the Watsons, Kellen's parents, house around the corner and then on to Miss Kim's house, and last stop to see Mema who was at Paw Paw's house. Paw Paw wasn't there. We missed you Paw Paw! Thanks for the Halloween cards! Oh and we crashed the Corrigans bonfire to say hello! They live next door to my parents. Callie adores her boys Christian and Campbell. They are so cute! Courtney's blog is so fun. It's called Following C's and is on the blogs I follow list. The first pic is Elmo being shoved in the carseat. He didn't seem to mind.
Callie and Cooper with Chelsea at Miss Kim's house! Kim is in the background holding Lola back because Callie was freaking out about the dog. She's so silly. We have huge dogs and she's so scared of other people's dogs.
Last stop, Mema! We sure did miss Nana and Paw Paw answering the door this year but Mema was there and the kids were so excited to see her!











































1 comment:
I love love love that y'all were the Duggars, hysterical!!!! Sweet pics!
Post a Comment