Monday, June 28, 2010
M.I.A.
I can't believe it's been over a month since my last blog! We have been so busy and Mike has been out of town alot for work (he has computer with him so I don't get to sit up at night and blog.) I will post a new blog soon full of the latest pictures of Callie. Right now, we are in Vegas so I am not going to stay on the computer for long. There is lots to see! I found a pair of shoes that I have to get before I leave here which reminds me to check out www.allisonsrandomness.com tomorrow for Tuesday Shoesday. We are missing Callie but enjoying our much needed vacation alone! Callie is in good hands with Nana and Paw Paw and we will see before we know it. We come home this Thursday. Oh and everyone needs to follow my sister Ang's blog. She just started it today so let's show her some support family, friends, and blogging buddies! She's new at it but her first post was pretty good! Check it out at www.fitzmorris6.blogspot.com or just look over to the right and click on The Fitz 6 square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shoutout! We have festive 4th of july shoes on tomorrow! I hope and mike are having a blast in vegas!!
Thanks for the shoutout. I have a blog layout job for you when you get back from Vegas! Then I can be all shabbyblogs cute like you & your buds.
Post a Comment