
Monday, May 24, 2010
Another Man in the Family...
BOB! My awesome husband surprised me with a BOB today! He knew I had been wanting a BOB jogging stoller since before Callie was born! With marathon training around the corner, him being the sweetheart that he is, went out and bought it yesterday while I was at Anna Clare's baby shower. He was gonna wait and surprise me with the actual stroller (which was hiding out at Grandma and Grandpa's) but he couldn't keep the secret any longer. He motioned me into his office today and said he couldn't keep a secret any longer. He said there would be another man entering the family... wha? was he pregnant? with a grown man? Then it clicked and about that time he said it was BOB! Ahhhhhh! I was so excited! I picked it up today at Grandma and Grandpa's and brought lil bobby home for a test run, okay I watched Mike take it for a test run... but I am going running tomorrow! Let the running begin! See ya later cellulite...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment