Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finally, a blog with pictures!

Let me start by saying how glad I am to have my wonderful husband home from DC! Callie and I have only seen him for two days in the last two weeks! He works so hard for us. We are so proud of him! This past week was super hard for me and lil Callie. She has had some kind of stomach bug and has been throwing up and having diahhrea for a week! She ate better today and kept it down so hopefully she is on the mend! I am so exhausted and don't think I can clean up anymore puke or even smell it. I took Callie to the doc yesterday. I made my mom come with me. It's a good thing she did because they ended up taking two tubes of blood from her little tiny arm! Mom had to hold her down because I couldn't! Thanks Nana! The doc is just concerned about her weight so say a little prayer that its just that she is super active and burns up all the calories she eats! I am hoping and praying its not anything with her digestive system or anything like that. Meanwhile, we are on soy formula instead of whole milk. He wants to make sure she hasn't developed a milk allergy or anything. Hopefully we will get her bloodwork back on Monday and figure out why our lil girl isn't cruising along in her 3rd percentile anymore. We ended up not being able to go on our girls trip this weekend with Samantha, Jill and Knox to see Hillary and Wyatt. We hope to reschedule for very soon! Mike and I are looking forward to his family trip coming up the second week of August. Two years ago was my first time to go and I had a blast. He's got a really great family. Everyone is so welcoming and so down to earth and fun! I can't wait to introduce Callie to the family! And we are super excited for Jill's wedding on Labor Day weekend! We have a lot of exciting things coming up towards the end of the summer. Hopefully I will be better about blogging our upcoming events. So, here are some pictures from or summer so far. The first one is of our trip to Vegas a few weeks ago. It was nice to get away and spend time with just Mike and get some much needed rest but we missed Callie sooooo much! Vegas was fun but I don't think its my favorite place to vacation. I'm more of a mountain/beach kind of gal! Enjoy our pictures!
Callie plopped down on Daddy's shoulder to read

She loves bathtime
Harley can't resist cleaning off her face after mealtime!
Reading with Paw Paw
Her new sneakers that she won't keep on the feet!
Will and Callie playing on the 4th of July
She loves to play Nana's piano
Playing in the baby pool and hoping Harley doesn't drink all the water!

Her favorite word is "duck"
She loves to swim! Here are a few pictures from our trip to Orange Beach to Nana and Paw Paw's condo before the oil came in.



She didn't like the sand



I have no idea why this picture is so small.















No comments: