Saturday, May 8, 2010

OMG! We have a 1 yr. old!

Happy Birthday little Callie! I can't believe we have a 1 year old! Time has flown by! Callie's first birthday was May 4th, this past Tuesday. Her party was last Sunday during the flood. We were sad not alot of people could make it but felt better knowing they were at home safe and sound! Our prayers are with all those here in Nashville affected by the flooding. We still had a fun party with a ton of cupcakes leftover! Her puppy cake is actually a bunch of cupcakes put together. Thank you www.homestylebakery.blogspot.com It was yummy! Nana and Paw Paw let us have the party at their house and Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Julie, Mema, Hillary and Wyatt, and Mike's friend Dan were able to make it! Callie also had her 1 year checkup this week. She is still below the 3rd percentile for weight and height. She is healthy, happy, beautiful, and petite! She weighed in at 15lbs. 6.4oz. and is 27.5 inches long. This year has been so amazing. We love being parents! She is so fun and sassy! We just adore her! I could go on and on. This time last year we were still in the hospital. We were able to bring her home last year on May 9th. The bedrest, high blood pressure, swelling, preeclampsia, magnesium, ptocin, 8hrs of labor, me telling Mike during labor that if he told me one more time "good job" I was going to hurt him was all worth it in the end! I would do it again in a heartbeat for this little girl! I would do anything for her! I love my mini Mike! Enjoy her birthday pictures and check back in a few days for her 1 year photos by Wendy Tate!






Hillary and Wyatt



Grandma and Grandpa

Nana and Paw Paw

Mema
Hillary and Wyatt
Aunt Julie



Dan, Callie, and Mike





























Wyatt made this for Callie!








had to throw this one in here. she is now swatting at the dogs. they love it, can't you tell?


Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, cards, gifts for Callie! We feel very blessed to have such amazing family and friends to celebrate life with!
























1 comment:

Allison said...

YAY!!!! Happy Birthday Callie! I am so sad I missed the party! i have some presents for little miss callie! happy mothers day too!