
Thursday, April 15, 2010
My Back Hurts...
My sweet niece, Madeline is trying out for middle school cheerleading on Saturday!!! Please say a little prayer for her. I got the privilage of helping her out a little bit tonight. She is doing great and knows all of her material really well. She is a little nervous about her backhandspring but I think she will be fine once she gets out there and the adrenaline is flowing! But, I tried to give her some pointers since I used to tumble a bit back in the day ;) Um.... BIG MISTAKE! I was simply doing a handstand and showing her how to push off her shoulders quick to land on her feet and uh, I pulled something in my back! I can't believe some of the stuff I used to do and now I pull my back on a handstand??? I am getting old! So, when I got home tonight, I started looking through some old pictures of me cheering at UK. Oh how I wish I looked like this again! Oh well, the pictures are fun to look at and one day I can show them to Callie. Off to bed... if I can make it up the stairs!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You were so cute and teeny! You still are, but it's just so fun to look back and be nostalgic!
love the pics! its so hard to do stuff now...i feel you on the "being old" stuff. i am doing insanity and its a lot of drills-Coach Jones style. Anyway, its a killer and i know 10 years ago i could have rocked it! ugh! oh well.
Post a Comment