We had beautiful weather today so we decided to take Callie to the zoo. We had so much fun with our lil munchkin. She loved to look at everything... no time for a nap! Here are some pics from our day!


Hank is way bigger than our neighbor's cows...

Callie, steak.

Yes, we made her wear her beach hat. I was scared her head would get burned.


Lunchtime! Turkey, sweet potatoes and some fruit. Oh and lil crunchies were the best to keep her occupied in her stroller.


I love this pic because all day she would rather people watch than look at the animals... Here, we are looking at the alligators but Callie is seeing what the people next to us are doing.

taking a break.

she is just too sweet!

goats were boring I guess or she is people watching...

And there really weren't any bears.
1 comment:
love her facial expressions!
Post a Comment