We are 34 weeks and 3 days! So far, we're hanging in there. There are a few concerns lately with high BP and other signs pointing to preeclampsia again. The good news is Crosby is healthy and babies born after 34 weeks do great! So if he has to come early, we'll be ok! Praying he (well more like me) holds out till 37 weeks. If I haven't been induced by then (which will be the week of feb 11 and Coops bday feb 12) then they'll go ahead and induce me then because of my history of severe preeclampsia and how quickly things can worsen. For now, I'm just trying to take it easy. Thanks to Grandma and Mema for helping out a lot lately with the kids, laundry, etc. And thanks to sweet friends in my bible study cooking us dinner this week. My dr appts have increased to twice a week with a non stress test on Mondays and a biophysical profile ultrasound on Thursdays. I'm really loving my dr and so glad I made the switch after Cooper. My new OB is caring, professional, listens to me, and has amazing bedside manner. The place I went to for Callie and Cooper left me feeling helpless and so fearful at this point. My preeclampsia has never been textbook. I just needed an OB that would take every single thing I was feeling into consideration instead of dismissing it so quickly as a normal pregnancy symptom. So even though they have no idea what causes preeclampsia or how you prevent it, I feel like I'm being monitored closely and know Crosby and I will be fine! I know that because my OB is great and because the Lord and my sweet Mom are looking after me :)
I think it's neat to compare my belly for all three kids. I was 34 weeks in each of these belly shots. Callie is on the left, Cooper on the top right, and Crosby is on the bottom right. Crosby is definitely looking and feeling a little bigger than our other two munchkins!

1 comment:
I've been thinking about you, not much longer!! It makes such a difference having a doctor that you feel comfortable with and that has a good bedside manner. So cute to see bump pictures!
Post a Comment