We had a fun Christmas this year! Hope you all did too. Here are some pictures from Christmas and after that I have been meaning to post on the blog. The first two are ornaments that Callie and her teachers made us at school. I love them!
We went to Christmas Eve service with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Nathan. Callie loved holding her candle all by herself this year (well with Daddy's supervision)
Callie did a great job making cookies for Santa and Happy Birthday cupcakes for Jesus. They were delicious!
Santa came early. The kids were in bed early and we were getting ready for bed then Mrs Claus remembered batteries! None of their Christmas morning toys were going to work without batteries so Santa did a late night Mapco run and paid a fortune for gas station batteries. We'll have to remember to buy up a bunch next year!
It was so fun to see the kids walk in Christmas morning and see what Santa had left them! The big gift for them this year was the Leappad2. Callie loves hers. Cooper is still trying to figure it all out.
After celebrating with our lil fam, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate with them and Uncle Nathan!
After that, we headed over to Paw Paw's to celebrate with him, Mema, Fitzmorris fam, and Hopkins fam! This is a sweet picture of Jack reading to Cooper.
The stockings were beautiful! Nana would be proud.
And the tree, beautiful too.
This was our attempt at a family photo. Can you tell the kids didn't have naps on Christmas?
Callie working on her thigh stand with Madeline and Abigail!
Will wanted to do a Christmas pyramid too!
Not too sure about doing a half. Daddy was a great backspot.
I need to get a family photo from Paw Paw but here he is setting the timer for our big family photo!
Nana sure was missed. I think everything turned out beautiful this year, the decorations, cooking, gifts, the whole day with family. She was there in spirit I know but I missed her laughter, smiles, hugs, and watching her play with all the grandkids.
Here's a few pictures from a trip to Krispy Kreme. All I want is donuts this pregnancy!
Cooper didn't want to get his hands all dirty.
Our first snow! It didn't stick but Callie wanted to go out a play in it so she got her boots and jacket on and played on the deck while I watch from right inside the door! Ha! She's so cute.
Cousin Emory came to celebrate Christmas a few days after. It was great seeing Uncle Matt, Aunt Mac, and Emory. They live in Colorado. Callie and Emory had a blast playing together. Can't wait to see if Emory is going to have a baby brother or sister! Aunt Mac is due about 5 weeks after us!
Nathan hanging with the kiddos.
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids! Add two more to this cute little crowd next year!
Nana didn't give Callie the name "Miss Priss" for nothing.
Cooper woke up the other morning with major bedhead. It was hilarious! It stood up like that all day!
Gymnastics has started back up! Here she is sporting her new leotard, sunglasses, and pink sparkle boots she got for Christmas.
Mimi and Poppy game to visit this past weekend and to celebrate Christmas with us. We usually go to Somerville to see them after Christmas but they came up this year to our house. I am nervous about traveling these days. I am almost 33 weeks! We enjoyed our time with Mimi and Poppy! I was slacking on my picture taking but here's one of the kids opening gifts with Aunt Julie.
Cooper somehow got pink eye :( Poor guy but he was all smiles the other morning. It's much better today!
Callie loves her new karaoke machine from Mimi and Poppy. She really gets into it! It's hilarious!
This next picture was my favorite Christmas gift or maybe even favorite gift ever! Buddy gave my sisters and I this shadow box that he made himself. Julie made the comment sometime before Christmas that she saw Buddy had some Michael's bags. I was like what? Has he taken up arts and crafts?! This is what he was working on. I'm impressed! He is quite the crafter. He put a picture of mom, some shells she collected at the beach, sand from Orange Beach, and a quote she wrote. Of course I love the picture of Mom on the beach and the shells that she herself picked up and kept but I really really love what she wrote here. That's who my Mom was for those of you who may not have known her that well. Always pointing me back to the Lord and always accepting and loving me no matter what.
I believe she's been watching over my entire family. She has become our beautiful angel. This next picture is of me pregnant with all three kids. The top left is 30 weeks with Callie, bottom left 30 weeks with Cooper and right 31.5 weeks with Crosby. Shortly after the belly pictures of Callie and Cooper, I went on bed rest. I am almost 33 weeks (on Mon) and still not on bed rest. My BP goes up at times but its not nearly what it was with the other two. My swelling now is on and off. I was very swollen with them. I had my 32 week check up and ultrasound this week. Everything is great. I go back in two weeks and then every week after that. The ultrasound showed Crosby's size. I thought he was feeling bigger than the other two lil munchkins! He is already about 5lbs! Callie was born at 37 weeks and was 5 lbs even and Cooper was born at 34.5 weeks and was 5 lbs 2 oz! So this baby is going to be bigger and I am so excited! Ok, maybe I'm a little nervous to birth a baby over 5lbs. Callie and Cooper were so teeny tiny and fragile so maybe Crosby will have a few rolls on him. Tiny or roly poly, we are so thankful he's growing, healthy, I am healthy, and we're excited for his arrival! I told some of my friends and fam that I am just so blown away that we are about to have our third baby! Not only is he almost here but we've made it this far along without any major issues! I am hopeful, confident, that Crosby and I will do great! My doctor has been great but honestly the Lord totally has this pregnancy and like my friend Samantha said, "No doubt your Mom has had a hand in it." And I am so thankful for all of your prayers and support! God is amazing! I will do my best to keep everyone updated! Hopefully this weekend we can move furniture around and get the nursery ready. I will have to post pictures of Cooper's big boy room and the nursery and Callie's room if she will ever let us put her big girl bed up on the frame with the headboard and footboard! She loves to jump on her bed and we told her once we put her bed up that she can no longer do that so she is stalling. It's a beautiful bed and am so excited to put it in her room. It was my bed growing up and ended up as our guest bed in Colorado after Mike and I got married. It was a dark wood and Mom painted it white. She and her friend Mary worked on it last year. They painted the bed and a dresser/vanity that matches it. I remember going over and watching her paint some and instantly fell in love with Annie Sloan paint! One time she was painting it with her take home chemo pouch. Chemo was being pumped in her body over a period of time while she was at home and instead of resting, she was working so hard to get Miss Priss' bed painted. What an amazing Nana! I am so so glad that Callie and Cooper got to know Nana. The pictures I have of them together are priceless. Although Crosby won't have pictures with Nana or the privilege of playing with her and hearing her silly made up songs, I will tell him about her all the time. I will tell him how excited she was when I told her we were expecting. I will tell him that she watched over him to get him here in our arms safely.









































1 comment:
That first ornament made me smile, Christian made that exact one, I just love pulling them out every year:) Love all your pictures, it already feels like Christmas was so long ago?!!
Post a Comment