Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Love My Man

Look how cute he is! Yep thats my amazing husband! Thank you for our new house and working so hard to provide for our family. And for keeping me together, encouraging me, and praying for me. Our children are so lucky. You are an incredible teacher, playmate, dad. We are rich in love!

1 comment:

Becca Rae said...

What a precious, beautiful family! I am a old school mate of Mike, all the way back to our PRESCHOOL days! :) I recently was reintroduced to the Matwijec clan through my husband's business and Nathan's work at CAT Finance...the name Matwijec sticks out so I figured it must be a relative of the boy I knew as a little girl :) You have a lovely family and congrats on being parents of two such beautiful blessings :)
Merry Christmas!
Becca Sadler (formerly Roblaski)
beccaraesadler.blogspot.com if you wish to see who I am :)