Poppy and Cooper snuggling on the back porch.
Here we are at the Crockett Park concert last Sunday. It was great to get outside and enjoy the symphony. We are so glad Poppy was here to come to.
Callie and her new slide from Daddy! Thanks Mike! Now mommy's legs wont get beat up anymore playing steps and slide!
Buddy to the rescue! I got a flat tire this past Monday when I left mom getting her 4th chemo treatment (woo hoo! go Mom!). Mike was home with the kids so I am so thankful they weren't in the car with me. Buddy left the hospital to come help me change my tire. I don't know what I would do without him... well, I might still be on the interstate ;)
Mike and Callie playing at the Crockett concert. Callie was conducting the symphony with her lil arms. She was watching the lady do it and copying her. It was so funny!
Pooped after the concert!
Here is Callie and Daddy at the pool at the beach the other week. Cal and Coop have the best dad! Happy Fathers Day Mike. I love you so much! You're an amazing father, husband, and friend. You hold me together. And our kids adore you! You are so patient with them and they have so much fun with you!
What's missing from this post?? GRANDPA! Hurry home Grandpa! We have a surprise for you when you get home! We've missed you but know you have enjoyed your time with Uncle Matt, Aunt Mac, and cousing Emory! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment