There is less than 2 weeks until Callie turns 6 months. I am torn because she is so small and still just a baby, but there are a few times when I want to tell her "no." At what age do we introduce this word? I don't ever want to tell her no because my heart just melts everytime I look at her. Last night when we were rocking before bed, she started grabbing my face really hard. She is really starting to grab at everything and its wonderful because she is learning and exploring. But I kept moving her had away from my lip that she kept squeezing. So very calm and quietly, I moved her hand and said, "No, No that hurts Mommy's face." Well she just thought that was the most hilarious thing and just giggled! It was so funny. Normally we have to tickle her or make faces at her to get her to laugh out loud. Chopper also makes her laugh. So, my first attempt at telling her "no" she laughed at me. I had to get Mike to come downstairs (the Preds were on so he was watching the game upstairs on the big screen). So Mike tried it out and told her "no." Well she just laughed at him too! I don't know what it is about the word "no" that makes her laugh so much. Geez, I can already see myself being one of those mommies that has a hard time saying the word! I gotta be strong! But for now, she can still do anything that she wants and get away with it ;) These pictures are from her 3 month photo shoot with Wendy Tate. Our 6 month photoshoot will be on Nov. 6!
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Such a fun time to remember, though, only having to say "no" to her grabbing your face. :)
Evey thinks the word "no" is hilarious too and she always has! What is that about? It is so hard not to laugh every time I tell her no because she thinks it is so funny!
I think that is hilarious! one of these days she will not be laughing at NO. but for now, its all good!
Post a Comment