Saturday, October 31, 2009

Callie loves the pups!

Callie really loves Harley and Chopper. Everytime she sees them she just giggles. She has started interacting with them more. She loves to grab at their face... of course we are right beside her and never leave her unattended with them. I am so glad that the pups are so good with her. I was worried about them being jealous of her. Now we just have to get Obie to like Callie. Obie is Grandma and Grandpa's puppy. He just gets too excited around her right now. She will also get to meet Mimi and Poppy's puppies soon too. They have a boxer and a boston terrier and are welcoming a new baby boxer into the family today! She is going to grow up with so many slobbery kisses! I love it. Of course we will have to teach her that not every dog is like ours and they may not like kids so she shouldn't ever go up and grab them.

Happy Halloween everyone! We will post pics of her in her Halloween costume tonight!









No comments: