Cooper wasn't too happy taking his 6 month photos. He was getting over a little cough and teething (as you can see in the last photo, everything goes to his mouth). He now has 2 teeth! He's growing up so fast. He is almost sitting up on his own and is scooting and rolling everywhere. He will be crawling before we know it! I get a little overwhelmed thinking about him crawling AND Callie running around. Callie just started school 2 days a week so Coop and I will get some one on one time together. She did great on her first day! She cried for a second and before I left the building, her teacher found me and said she was already playing with the other kids! I also heard from Grandma (she works at Callie's school) that she ate a good lunch and actually took a nap! Surprisingly there were no tears from me. I thought I was just gonna be a mess her first day but after I dropped her off, I went and got my hair done and got to spend some time with Mom. Mom even came with me to pick her up on her first day. She took some pictures of Callie at school that I will have to post soon.
1 comment:
He's just too sweet, Jenn. Really, I can't even recall a picture of him where he seems remotely unhappy. What a little blessing he is. You, Mike, Callie, and Cooper certainly make one very precious family!
Post a Comment