Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our blessings...

Here are a few pics of the kids this summer. I am reminded daily of how big God is. He has blessed us with the most amazing children.


Daddy and Callie at Sesame Street Live

She loves to "fing"

Harley loves the sprinkler as much as Callie does!

She loves to try on my shoes.



Callie wanted to put Cooper in her baby stroller. He was a trooper. Cooper Trooper


sweet boy napping

They love each other. My heart melts at this photo.

Love them!

Her favorite song, "Jesus Saves" came on in the car. Sweet girl throwing her hands up and praising during our ride home one day. Love it! Love that she gets so excited about this song. I hope and pray she knows how much she and Cooper are loved by Mike and I and know how much God loves her. His love for us is amazing!
























No comments: