We haven't made it to see the Easter Bunny yet, but we did get outside at Nana's today to take some pictures in Callie's pretty Easter dress. I can't believe she is almost 11 months old! We are busy planning her first birthday party already! She has quite the personality these days and I love it! She is sassy and sweet! She loooooves puppy dogs and watching birds. She babbles all the time. Her first words (in order) were Da Da, Momma, Dog, Jack, Nana, and ball. She is a super fast crawler and pulls up on everything! She walks with us while holding onto our hands and she can also walk with her play stroller that she pushes around. We have to be right there for that because she gets going so fast and doesn't know how to stop. She is finally sleeping through the night consistantly. She is trying new foods and figuring out the sippy cup. She loves yogurt melts and little crunchies to snack on. Callie loves to play with cousin Will. They follow each other everywhere when they are together. It's the cutest thing ever! Enjoy the pictures! I can't believe March is over and Easter is almost here! Have a great Easter weekend!


So big! I love it when she does this!


Our little daredevil crawling across a moving swing. Of course Nana and I were right there!


She's not sure about all this grass stuff.

She doesn't want to touch it.

She didn't even want to sit on a blanket... don't worry, we picked her up but I had to capture this on the camera!

Nana is trying to make her smile for the picture. Callie does not find her silly singing and dancing amusing at all.

I looooooove her sweet profile!

Here she is bird watching


Silly girl

Sweet innocent face
1 comment:
those are great pictures. she is precious!
Post a Comment