Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing with Will

While Daddy is off skiing in Colorado, Callie and Mommy are trying to keep ourselves busy so we don't miss him too much! Today, we woke up and took our two american bulldogs (one is 100lbs and the other 85lbs.) to the groomer. They were stinky and in need of a serious scrub down! It was an intersting car ride. It was the first time I had all three (Callie, Harley, and Chopper) in the car at the same time. I should have taken a picture! The pups kept peeking over the seats at Callie and she kept leaning forward in her seat to look at them. After that, we got to play with cousin Will at Nana's. Here are a few pictures of these sweet babies playing! I think Will was pooping here...






Callie was all over the place


She wanted to feel Will's new teeth because she is about to get her first one!


So big!







3 comments:

Jillian said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I need to see her soon!!! Love and miss you!

Allison said...

those are so sweet! how awesome for them to grow up so close in age! ps love your new blog pic and background! looks great!

Kim said...

they are so cute together! what a special little bond they will have!