Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 6 Months Callie!!!

This past week Callie turned 6 months! Its hard to believe our baby girl is already 6 months! When we first brought her home from the hospital, I was anxious for her to start sleeping through the night, hold her head up, turn over, sit up, etc and now that she is flying through these milestones I find myself wanting time to just slow down. Before we know it, she is going to be crawling, walking and talking. Her doctor's visit went well. She is weighing in at about 12lbs and is 24.5 in. long. She is still in the 3rd percentile but I guess she will always be petite... look at her parents... well, I used to be petite anyways. But hey, I am below my pre pregnancy weight so I am happy about that! She is eating her oatmeal and fruits and veggies three times a day now! Yes, I am still breastfeeding! I have made it to my 6 month goal and plan on going as long as I can... hopefully through cold and flu season. I honestly can't believe I am still breastfeeding with all of the issues I have had but somehow, I have pushed through them. And it has been a big help having my sister and Jill to talk to about breastfeeding! What would I do without you lovely ladies?! We have rescheduled her 6 month photos to later this week since Mike was in DC last week. We want to get a good family photo to send out for our Christmas card. Gosh, Christmas is just around the corner! Crazy! We have to start baby proofing the house because she is going to be into everything very soon. I hope everyone is doing well. Check back soon for Callie's 6 month pictures!

No comments: